5335 SW 42nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97221
Monday–Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: Noon – 4:00 p.m.
The shelter is closed to the public on Sundays.
Please note: The shelter will be closed to the public on Tuesday, July 4, in observation of Independence Day.
Phone: (503) 292-6628
Please note: In order to use our funds for the animals, we have a small office staff. Consequently, all calls are initially received by voicemail. Our hours to return calls are Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Calls are not processed on evenings or weekends. We appreciate your patience and will return your call as promptly as possible. Thank you!
- General: email@example.com
- Cat Adoptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Adoptions: email@example.com
- Intake requests: firstname.lastname@example.org (We are rarely able to intake animals from the public)
- Volunteer: email@example.com
- Foster Dogs: firstname.lastname@example.org (We are not able to temporarily foster owned animals)
- Foster Cats: email@example.com (We are not able to temporarily foster owned animals)
Paige O’Rourke, Director of Operations
Joe Martinez, Animal Care Manager
Julie Toporowski, Volunteer & Finance Manager
Board of Directors:
Beth Ernst, President
Janet Black, Vice President
Debra Burns, Treasurer
Tina Arth, Secretary