Eat pizza. Drink beer (or wine!). Play trivia. Help save animals.
That’s pretty much the agenda for Animal Aid’s Pop-Up Pub, a one-night event inspired by Portland and created for the animals. Join us at Lagunitas Community Room (21+) on Friday, September 22, from 6:00-9:00 p.m. for an entertaining night of giving guaranteed to start your weekend off right! We’re busting out the board games, playing some trivia, and offering up auction items you won’t want to miss out on (seriously, just look below at our list of supporters!). This event is emceed by Molly Riehl, reporter and producer of FOX 12’s More Good Day Oregon, with trivia hosted by Portland-favorite ShanRock’s Triviology.
The price of your ticket ($25 before 9/12; $30 thereafter) includes pizza and salad provided by Sizzle Pie (including vegan and gluten-free options!), a drink token, a limited-edition Animal Aid pint glass, and the chance to win some awesome door prizes. All proceeds from the evening help the animals in our shelter and throughout our community stay healthy, happy, and homeward bound.
Please also note the address of the event: 237 NE Broadway Street, Suite 300. Parking lot space is limited and restricted to specific areas, so please pay attention to the following parking and transportation options:
- Well Church Parking Lot: The Well Church has graciously agreed to allow us to use their parking lot for our event. They are located directly across NE 2nd Avenue from the Lagunitas building. You will see an Animal Aid sandwich board and potentially a Well Church sandwich board, for guidance. Please be respectful with your parking, in appreciation of Well Church and your fellow attendees.
- City Parking Structures: The two closest paid parking structures are located at the Kaiser Permanente Lot #329, which is about 1/2 mile from the Lagunitas building, and the Lloyd Center 1 Parking Lot, which is also about 1/2 mile from Lagunitas.
- Street Parking: Lagunitas has provided us with a map of nearby street parking, for your advance planning (please click the image to enlarge). Please note that this parking is NOT being held for our event and is first come, first served. Additionally, please do not park in the parking lot attached to the Lagunitas building. This parking lot belongs to another establishment.
- Streetcar line A and Streetcar line B are a very short walk from the event space.
- The Convention Center MAX station is less than half a mile from Lagunitas and is accessible by the Red, Blue, and Green lines.
- Bus line #17 stops right in front of the Lagunitas Community Room, and bus line #6 stops roughly 1/4 of a mile from the event space.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-292-6628.
Animal Aid’s Pop-Up Pub is made possible through support from Lagunitas Brewery, Archery Summit Winery, Baseballism, Bees & Beans, Bissell, Broadway Rose Theatre, CSN, DePonte Cellars, Eastside Distilling, The Filling Station, Food Fight! Grocery, FOX 12, Herbivore Clothing, Hillsboro Hops, Infinity Images, Knead Animal Massage, Laurel Ridge Winery, Literary Arts, Little Bay Root, Jean & Scott MacTarnahan, Massage by Rosie, Mud Bay, Pike Road Wines, Seize the Bagel, Sizzle Pie, ShanRock’s Triviology, Sweetpea Baking Co., Lisa Taaffe, Townshend’s Tea Company, Troon Vineyard, Wild Roots Vodka, and Western Pet Supply.