Go the distance…at your own speed! Animal Aid’s Dog Jog & Kitty Fit Virtual 5K is a race where you get to pick how and when you complete your steps. Whether you prefer to hit the treadmill, add up the miles running errands, or join Animal Aid for walks in the park, the choice is all yours. The best part? No matter where you live, you can be a part of the fitness, fundraising, and fun!
Join us for a post-workout party, the Finish Line Bash, at Multnomah Village’s Lucky Lab, where we’ll have all-you-can-eat pizza and salad, awards and raffles, and fun activities for the whole family. The Finish Line Bash is open to everyone ($10 cover charge for non-participants; 5K participants get in free!).
- Virtual Run: May 1 – June 2 (anywhere, anytime!)
- Finish Line Bash: June 3, noon–2:00 p.m., at Lucky Lab (7675 SW Capitol Hwy. Portland, OR 97219)
Be a part of the fun in three easy steps:
Step One: Register online at: https://www.crowdrise.com/DogJogKittyFitVirtual5K
Registration is $35 for adults and $20 for youth 16 and under. All participants will receive a lapel pin with our virtual 5K logo and a seat at the Finish Line Bash, which includes all-you-can-eat pizza and salad.
Step Two: Set your fundraising goal and share your fundraising page on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else that allows you to connect with friends, family, and your community.
We’ve also built in fundraising incentives to help you get started:
- Raise $50 and be entered into a raffle for the chance to name an Animal Aid cat or dog.
- Raise $100 and earn incentive #1 plus an official Dog Jog & Kitty Fit t-shirt.
- Raise $200 and receive incentives #1 and #2 plus an Animal Aid-branded water bottle.
We also have a fabulous grand prize for the individual or team who raises the most funds by Friday, June 2: a week-long stay at a Cannon Beach house! Three additional runner-up prizes will be awarded.
Step Three: Get a workout & have fun doing it, with the option to join the Animal Aid crew for dog-friendly walks in the park:
- Saturday, May 6, from 10:00-11:00 a.m. at Mt Tabor Park. Please click here for more details.
- Saturday, May 13, from 10:00-11:00 a.m. at Gabriel Park. Please click here for more details.
- Monday, May 29, from 10:00-11:00 a.m. at Laurelhurst Park. Please click here for more details.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page for this event.
Animal Aid’s Dog Jog & Kitty Fit Virtual 5K is sponsored by:
With in-kind donation support from: