Animal Aid is undertaking a facility remodel that will allow for the rescue and adoption of up to 25% more animals at our shelter! This remodel will see the lower level of our shelter, which has primarily served as storage space, transformed into a second operational level of the shelter. We will also fully renovate the upper level of the shelter to create new animal care and administrative spaces and significantly enhance existing spaces. Highlights of this remodel include:
- 3 new cat suites for animals who need a little space of their own
- 2 new cat intake/isolation rooms to help prevent sickness in the shelter
- Refurbished dog kennel to increase privacy and decrease stress
- New conference/work room for meetings, events, and projects
- New windows between lobby and main cat room for better visibility and interaction with adoptables
- Garden windows, bench seating, and a giant cat tree in the main cat room for greater enrichment
- New pedestrian path between parking lots to enhance safety
- Renovated lobby and offices, which double as cat rooms, for easier interaction between visitors and cats
- New windows throughout the shelter to increase comfort and decrease utility costs
- New and enhanced green spaces surrounding the shelter, for greater enrichment
Sponsors will be invited to a special VIP reception once the renovations have been completed. Be among the first to see Animal Aid’s new look!
Sponsors will receive naming rights over a room, suite, or cat condo for the next 10 years! Our staff will work with you to choose a space and determine the perfect name to immortalize a special animal or person in your life. Each sponsored room will have a plaque with the name of the room and sponsor installed at its entrance, and condos will have a plaque attached to the door.
Available rooms include:
- $15,000: Main Free-Roam Cat Room
- $10,000: Multipurpose Workroom
- $7,500: Walking Path & Landscape
- $5,000: Reception
- $5,000: Cat Suites (3)
- $5,000: Cat Intake Room #1
- $5,000: Kitchen
- $5,000: Buffet Station
- $5,000: Laundry/Restroom
- $5,000: Restroom (2)
- $1,000: Main Room Cat Condos (4)
- $1,000: Cat Intake Condos (8)
Adopt-a-Room naming rights will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Each sponsor will work with shelter staff to complete a Gift Agreement that both parties are happy with. All room/condo names must be approved by Animal Aid’s Board of Directors.
If you are interested in adopting a room, please contact Paige España, Director of Operations, at 503-808-9435 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Charmed Life Donor Recognition Wall
This display will become a permanent fixture in our largest free-roam cat room. Each sponsor will have an individual charm engraved with their name or that of a beloved pet or person they would like to honor. Sponsorship levels include:
- $150: Bronze Paw Print (2″ diameter)
- $250: Silver Paw Print (3″ diameter)
- $500: Gold Paw Print (4″ diameter)
- $1,000: Red Heart (6″ diameter)
For more details about our donor recognition wall, please contact Paige España, Director of Operations, at 503-808-9435 or at email@example.com.
Any amount you can donate to our remodel is so appreciated! Please click here or on the icon below to make a donation in the amount of your choosing.