Make a One-Time Donation
To donate online now, click on a program listed below that you wish to support:
If You Prefer to Give Monthly
Are you making this donation in honor or in memory of someone special? You’ll have an opportunity to provide the details once the donation is recorded in PayPal and you are returned to the Animal Aid site.
Prefer to send a check?
If you’d like to donate via check, please make the check payable to Animal Aid, Inc. and mail it to 5335 SW 42nd Ave., Portland, OR 97221.
Thank you for your support! Your contribution will make a difference in the lives of many cats and dogs.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible. Our Tax ID: 23-7448353
Here are some examples of what your donations will provide for the animals.
- Your gift of $25 can help us test one of our adult cats for feline leukemia and FIV, the feline immunodeficiency virus.
- With a $30 contribution, you will provide one day’s worth of food for all of the animals in our shelter.
- By donating $50, you will give a kitten a healthy start in life with vaccinations; treatment for fleas, ear mites and tapeworms; and testing for feline leukemia.
- Prepare a homeless adult animal for life with a new family by contributing $75, which will pay for vaccinations, spaying or neutering, and testing for leukemia and FIV.
- Become an advocate for pet population control by giving $100 to spay two female cats or dogs and neuter one male cat or dog, or contribute $200 to spay five female animals.